lifestyle . games . fashion . travel

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Revisit to Kowayo!

Following my experience with Kowayo last year (read here), I went back to the clinic recently for a quick review and since the healthy timeline to redo fillers should be about 1 - 1 & 1/2 years, thought it might be the time to rejuvenate my skin and to do some slight enhancements to my features again! Before I dive into details, here's a quick snippet on my visit and the processes done for me!


Pardon the poorly done video, still pretty new at shooting and editing vids 😅😅! But from the video, you can clearly tell that its a super bearable process, no downtime and absolutely fuss free. Let me give you a quick breakdown on what was done!

(Cozy interior of Kowayo Clinic and as you've seen from the video, there's a pretty neat pantry for their guests! All sorts of snacks, drinks and chill-out area!)

(So excited to see Dr. Wong always! Cause after seeing him, you somehow have either nicer features, fairer skin or even a more svelte figure 😜😜)

(The nurses there were awesome as well! All super friendly and chatty, ever ready to impart their tips and tricks to have good skin!) 

(So, can you tell what are the areas that Dr Wong suggested to work on from the numbing cream? :D)

After checking up on my skin and asking me some quick questions, he gave me a quick review from my previous visit (the fillers I did last year lasted 18 freaking months!), Dr. Wong decided to clear off my dark circles, eye bags, a quick lift on my cheeks, tone my chin and give me a nose button boost!

Quick tip: you can request for more numbing cream on the areas that you're more sensitive about. For me, it'll always be the nose area. I'll always go sneeze-crazy when I have my eyebrows plucked, or nose area touched. 

CHIN AREA

(As you can tell from the video, Dr. Wong will ensure to ice all the areas that hes going to work on for more numbness but IMO, even without the ice blob, the pain meter on cheeks area is still 1-2 on the scale of 10 being the most painful)

(Ongoing! Friends asked what I was thinking at this point; what to eat for dinner perhaps? 😏😏)

(Dr. Wong massaging the Revanesse Fillers into shape!)

(Now, the right cheek! As you can tell, there's abit of redness on my left cheek after the procedure but its super slight and sorta went away in less than 24 hours)

(Really super chill. Or is it my threshold for pain is higher? 😅)

NOSE AREA

(Same procedure, icing first!)

(Dr. Wong gave an extra anesthetic jab to ensure my discomfort on nose area is reduced to the minimal)

(And in goes the Revanesse Fillers! For me, the nose area is between 4-6 on the pain scale. Or rather, I wouldn't categorize it as pain but more of a discomfort. Dr. Wong was super gentle and careful though, so the whole process lasted for only about 20 seconds on this area!)

(There will be little blood spots after the areas are done but there's no cause for concern as the nurses will ensure it stopped before moving on to the next areas!)

CHIN AREA 

(One of the most pain free areas IMO, sorry to digress but look at the lift on my button nose!)

(As the Revanesse Fillers went into my chin, I can feel the immediate plumpness and lift as Dr. Wong ensure he gets 'em in place. As mentioned the pain factor for me for chin is really almost 0)

BEFORE AND AFTER

(Why do I look like an ajumma in the before picture 😂😂 But look at the difference! Eye-bags gone, slimmer nose and less round chin!)

(Side view looks exceptionally defined as well)

(One week after the Fillers where its more settled and eased out, less of the stiffness as well so that you'll look more natural!)

(3 weeks on and at a Clozette event!)

Q&A

Prepared a few questions answered for you ladies that are keen to try or thinking of trying but having some qualms, these are all answered by Revanesse Fillers Representative! If you ever have further questions, feel free to leave a comment as well :) 

1. How long does Revanesse Fillers last till? 
Under-eye treatments can last up till 9 months and Nose/Chin areas can last for 18 months!

2. Will there be complications on the ingredients of Revanesse Fillers? 
HA is absolutely safe. But with every procedures, invasive or non-invasive ones, there will always be risk of complication.

3. Are there things to take note of or avoid doing right after Fillers? 
Try to sleep upright and refrain from wearing spectacles (after nose fillers!) for at least 3 days! Also avoid facial, laser and heat treatments like steam bath or sauna for the first 2 weeks. 

4. Is there anything I should be doing to prolong the longevity of my Fillers treatment?
Not at all, longevity largely depends on individual metabolism rate and each client's condition varies!

5. Should I be massaging them into place? 
Not necessary to do so at all!

6. Are the Revanesse Fillers approved in Singapore? 
Absolutely HSA approved!

As introduced previously, Revanesse comes from Canada and it's famous for their wide range of innovative products; charged to rejuvenate, revitalize and renew all sorts of skin types! There's 6 different types of filler products (ALL HSA APPROVED!) and the ones that are being used on me is Revanesse Contour for the Chin and Nose, and Revanesse Kiss for the Cheeks and Eye area.

(HUGE THANKS to Dr. Wong!)

Get more information and links right here! As mentioned, feel free to throw me any questions! 



1 Raffles Link 01-03B
Singapore 039393
+65 6884 4280





💖💖💖


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your specs! May I know where u got the frame from? =)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig