lifestyle . games . fashion . travel

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Beyond Basic Homewares


I've always had a penchant for home decoration and styling. Despite the limited space that I have for my room, I've always liked changing and re-styling my room when I feel like it. For me, it's just so I can create a little freshness and add a little coziness to my personal haven. Thanks to Beyond Basic, I've been gifted these wonderful marble home accessories to further up my style game at home!

Now, other than holding precious jewelry and makeup, there are plenty of ways to place them in different parts of the house! And I've tried these 3 places at home where it'll look absolutely lovely and fitting. Let me know if you've other ideas too! 

1. Bathroom

(Place it beside your bathtub, along with your favorite soaps, foams or maybe even a soothing candle for some good soak!)

(No tub? You can try it on the ledge of your shower area too if you have one!)

(Or the basin area, as styled above with my favorite candle and essentials to start the day. I used the hexagonal coaster to hold one of my favorite soap from Tokyu Hands!)

I'll have to say though, bathroom choice might not be the best because most of the time the product will get in touch with water and might leave some stains! So usually I'll ensure to rinse, wipe and leave it to dry (every now and then) so as to ensure these marble babies are well taken care of! 

2. Vanity Table

(Instead of using the round tray as jewelry holder, I decided to let it display my favorite scents and my holy grail, Skin Inc's Optimizer Voyage! Instead, I used the smaller hexagonal coasters for my favorite to-go rings)

(I love dolling the table up with pom flowers, favorite photos and a feel good quote to start my day right. And with the marble trays, it accentuates the classic-ness of my white drawer)

Probably the most common usage among ladies, most of the time being used for holding either makeup or accessories. Try to play it around a little! It can also be used for placing your favorite photographs, or a tray where your partner can leave love notes for you to read daily 💓

3. Garden Area

(Use the round tray to hold some fresh flowers, giving it a little height and more grace)

(Don't you think these candle cactuse are so adorable? Use your hexagon trays for smaller pots and plants or maybe even dried flowers!)

Third and last is my favorite choice as plants and flowers will never go wrong with marble products (especially greens!). Absolutely love how it gave my tiny garden a change of style just by putting a few trays together! 

Now, you can purchase these beautiful marble trays and coasters off Beyond Basic's website and get 20% off by keying in <BBLYN20> during checkout! With quality and beauty in mind, all marble products are one of a kind, sturdy and premium (not those that you buy from taobao please!). They even have a detailed marble care page for customers!


Click on to their website or refer to links below for more information!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig