lifestyle . games . fashion . travel

Friday, July 27, 2018

Top 5 Favorite Clinique Products

I have been using Clinique for many years now and I am completely thrilled to share with you my top five favorites and my views/results on it! All these products are tried and tested on my skin (dry/dull/slightly pigmented). Some are sponsored and some are not. But all highly recommended if you have the same skin type as me! 

1. Clinique's Moisture Surge

As someone who works for long hours a day, I worry about keeping my face hydrated when I am cooped up in air conditioned rooms or even when I am out in the sun. After I was introduced to Clinique's Moisture Surge, my skin felt amazing and refreshed, even after I rinsed my face at the end of the day.


It's pastel pink buttery gel cream is so pretty it reminded me of a creamier version of a cupcake icing! 

Clinique’s Moisture Surge is not only oil-free but it also helps to keep the skin looking healthy, dewy and glowing for up to 72 hours. How it works is that this product helps the skin to produce an internal water source to help maintain the skin’s moisture and to allow it to hydrate itself. With that in mind, you need not worry about your complexion looking all tired and weary at the end of a long and eventful day. 

It only takes one step with this product for a more radiant and glowing skin. Simply use it over or under your makeup, or even as a 5-minute mask. 

Did I also mention that it is suitable for all skin types? As someone who tends to have dry and dull skin, this product has kept my face looking refreshed all day and even when I felt like my body was shutting down on me. I will definitely be using Clinique’s Moisture Surge more religiously now. 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

2. Fresh Pressed Daily Booster

As you all know, freshly pressed vitamin juices has plenty of benefits such as keeping yourself healthy and for cleaner looking skin. Well, just like these juices, Clinique has created a product that helps to keep your skin healthy on the outside and also the inside. These babies were OOS for a long period of time in Singapore! 

I was pleasantly surprised and noticed how my skin significantly brightened within the first application of Clinique's Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%. This product also reduces age spots, fine lines and wrinkles!


The plus point to this product is that you do not have to change your entire skincare routine to achieve a brighter and younger looking complexion. You simply need to mix 2 drops of this mixture with your moisturiser in the morning and also at night.

I guess Vitamin C really works wonders no matter if it comes in a form of a tablet, a drink or even skincare products like these.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

3. Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel



The holy grail for pimples/acne. I'm a die-hard fan of their Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. Have you had one of those days where you have an important event to go for, and you have sudden breakouts on your face? 

Well, Clinique's Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel has been my life saviour on days or nights like these. This gel is fantastic at clearing pimples and acne, and also reduces scars overnight! In addition to that, the gel is pretty affordable, so you do not have to worry about burning a hole in your pocket.

Using this product is easy. You simply have to apply a thin layer to your blemishes, or even to your entire face twice a day after cleansing. 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

4. BIY - Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops

Next on my list is Clinique's BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops. Having to pick the perfect shade for a BB, CC or full coverage foundation can be quite a hassle especially when you have uneven or combination skin.

With Clinique's BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops, you can fulfil these three makeup up needs by combining this formula with your moisturiser.


Besides being wonderful on the skin, this product is also very easy to use. Just add a drop of the BIY Blend It Yourself Pigment Drops for a sheer coverage, two drops for a medium coverage, and three drops for a flawless, full coverage.

You can also achieve a matte or dewy and radiant glow depending on your choice of moisturiser. I am definitely adding this to my bag of essentials!


..................................................................................................................................................................................................

5. Blended Face Powder and Brush



Lastly, we all need Clinique's signature, super fine powder in our makeup bag.

What I absolutely love about Clinique's Blended Face Powder and Brush is that it is lightweight, non cakey and long lasting, which leaves the skin looking fresh and natural looking all day.

Depending on the shade that you picked, it has a natural matte finish and a sheer to moderate finish. You can wear this product on its own or even over your foundation to set your makeup!

Clinique's Blended Face Powder and Brush also comes with an adorable, functional brush that you can carry around. The brush can hold a single application of powder, so you can dip the brush into the powder, twist it down and cover with a lid for later use which is extremely convenient for me.

One powder can last you for several months so you do not have to worry about your makeup running out too quickly.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................


Skincare routines can get exhausting especially when you feel like crashing on your bed the moment you get home. It can also be quite infuriating when you need to find the perfect shades to complement all your makeup products. Well, these products are fuss-free and easy to use so I would definitely recommend you to add them to your routine. I hope you'd enjoy using these products as much as I did! Click on the link below to get updated with Clinique's new launches!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig