lifestyle . games . fashion . travel

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My Fresh Experience!

Had so much fun reviewing the highly raved Fresh Lotus Preserve Rescue Mask alongside the Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex after using them religiously for a month! Read on to find out more about this 5 mins miracle mask and how to rejuvenate, hydrate and treat your lips with Fresh's range of lip products 💘



Can you believe it? A 5 minutes facial for all the women hustling & and bustling out there! Simple and easy to use, the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask aims to combat tired and stressed out skin, returning it to a smooth and radiant texture. 




Both my sis and I tested the facial mask out and it worked really well for us! She tends to have slightly oily skin and slight breakout issues whereas I have dry and dull skin most of the time. We see gradual changes with each usage and by the 2nd week, it was showing great radiance every time we finish masking! 



Following our 5 minutes facial, I love how the Black Tea Kombucha Facial Essence locks in all the goodness and reduces redness that I often get from the humidity and certain products that I used. We also tried the Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex, where we see less results when it comes to battling aging (like fine lines) but we love how hydrating it is and that dewy glow after!


Who doesn't love supple and glowy skin?! Packed with 7 super-charged ingredients that helps to hydrate, improve radiance and promote a youthful looking complexion including lotus flower extract. Blend of kombu seaweed flakes, red algae particles and lotus seeds works to refine and smooth skin texture. Sea fennel extract aids in smoothing and enhancing suppleness 💙


We've all been neglecting our lips when it comes to skincare... or is it just me? I've never thought of lip masks, balms or whatnots when it comes to my lips. My priority has always been targeting pigmentation, dry skin, battling against dullness but never concentrated on my lips. With time and age, it has turned into a really dull red and chapped from my previous flying stint. 


Step 1 : Fresh Sugar Lip Polish - Massage onto lips, rinse with damp cloth and use this 2-3 times a week
Step 2 : Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy - Apply 2 dollops onto clean lips, use it alone or with Sugar Lip Treatment
Step 3 : Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy - Dream Shade - An ultra nourishing lip treatment, to boost volume and moisture, so highly recommended to use throughout the day!


To be honest, treating my lips to such an intense care was really refreshing and oddly therapeutic! With lips looking plump and healthy, it really gives your face that additional glow! One of my most favorite hobby these days when it comes to my skincare routine 💖 Watch the video above and see some instant results! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig